Yamaha Waverunner GP1800R SVHO 2023
2023 Yamaha Waverunner GP1800R SVHO
No compromise on performance
As the flagship of the GP family, the GP1800R SVHO is a class-leading model thanks to an array of engineering innovations that make riding it an instant power blast. It also inherits the signature Yamaha features, such as the new lightweight NanoXcel2® hull and deck – and our revolutionary RiDE® control system.
Our attention to detail goes even further: race-designed, top-loader intake grate, ride plate with improved handling, cornering and rough water hook-up, lower centre of gravity, new ergonomic seating and handlebar designs – all of these provide superb control.
- NanoXcel2 hull and body – super-strong and super-light
- Race-inspired pump, impeller and intake grate
- Auto-Trim function with Launch and Cornering control
- Lower, more central centre of gravity – faster cornering
- Narrower seat and handlebars – more control
- Supercharged SVHO 1812cc engine with EFI
- Revolutionary RiDE system for intuitive control
- Easy-access, multi-function 4.3” colour display
- Electric trim and Reverse with traction control
- Twin multi-mount connection points (for navigation equipment or camera)
- Tow hook and deep, soft-touch re-boarding step
- Extended re-mount platform with Hydro-Turf mats
The impressive, racing-inspired GP1800R SVHO cuts the waves like no other thanks to its supercharged, ultra-powerful, four-cylinder SVHO engine. The lightweight hull and slim design, together with cornering-precision, make this a pure adrenaline machine that redefines “extreme”.