Yamaha Superjet 2021
A new-era adrenaline machine has been born out of our racing DNA. No longer restricted to professionals only, its pumping three-cylinder, four-stroke engine and brand new sleek lightweight hull guarantee you’ll carve the waves both in high-speed straights and aggressive corners. Stand up and dominate the water!
With its pumping three-cylinder, four-stroke engine, the sleek and ultra-light SuperJet delivers a powerful combination of blistering acceleration in the high-speed straights, while its agility, manoeuvrability and control will let you carve corners like never before.
Its redesigned wider hull and “L mode”, help to facilitate learning, bring the thrill of stand-up riding closer to all. The wide range of adjustable features will put novice and recreational riders in their comfort zone and prepare them to enjoy effortlessly a new type of riding.
- High-performance 1049cc four-stroke TR-1 engine
- No longer restricted to competition use
- Stable lightweight hull with wide front section
- Axial Flow 144 mm jet pump and adjustable nozzle
- Spring-assisted, three-position-adjustable steering pole
- Special electronic “L” (Learning) mode to limit power
- Wide padded foot tray with anti-slip HydroTurf mat
- Automatic bilge water pump and control system
- Good range and clear indication of fuel level
- Easy to refuel – large (19 litres) capacity
- Easy to transport – and to store when not in use
Prices shown are for the Jetski only. Trailer packages are available please contact us for more details on 01772 811866.