Jobe Breach Wakeboard
1 in stock
Jobe Breach Wakeboard
A narrowed tip & tail shape and a hybrid 3-stage rocker makes the Breach one of the fastest in our all-round series. Hybrid and triax-technology make the Breach truly flexible and strong, for easy and confident locking into presses. This board’s unique channel-set up sets the Breach apart from others – deep channels in the middle offer maximum grip while still riding super soft and smoother than ever.
- 3-stage rocker – Angled with a flat spot in the center. A wakeboard with a 3-stage rocker features 3 distinct planes on the bottom of the board. The-3 stage rocker causes your wakeboard to respond with more pop (height) when you hit the wake. Boards with a 3-stage rocker have a flat spot that makes the impact of landings more intense and gives a slight sluggish feeling after landing. One things for sure – you’re more stable. Difference in rocker/fin reflects variation in size.
- Flex – Technology that creates flexibility in the tip and tail of the wakeboard. This characteristic makes tip and tail landings softer and makes it easier to press on a rail.
- ABS Side Wall – ABS is a thermoplastic material used as sidewall construction that primarily functions to protect the core and edge from damage. This sidewall makes a board durable and resistant to sliders and kickers without adding extra weight.
- Tri Tech – The unique Triology Technology reduces wear from hitting sliders and kickers, thanks to three identical and completely flat areas next to each other at the center of the base.
- Triaxial – This special fibreglass weave has fibres that have been positioned in three angles (0/+45/-45 degrees) in addition to running nose to tail. It reduces weight and allows for flex and torsion. Triaxial fibreglass fabric is a high strength stitch bonded product.
- HIT Base – Stands for High Impact Technology. Sintered damage resisting base, slightly harder than the Armor Base that makes it even faster on obstacles. This is the most high end base that you can get when your goal is to hit as many sliders and kickers as you can.
- Blended Core – The blended core creates the perfect marriage between the wood and PU. It’s made from flexible Paulownia wood and PU, which provides the ultimate combination between flex and strength. These are excellent characteristics for both boat and wake park riders.
- Press – Jobes Press Technology is used to add additional surface area to the board in specfic areas to help maintain speed and stability on both rails and kickers.
- M6 Inserts – The new standard for the insert packs; a metric thread which means more turns with a shorter screw.
Size chart for reference only…
Size Rider Weight (kg) Centre Width (cm) Tip/Tail Width (cm)
139 59-90 42 28