Jobe Yukon 4/3 Teal
Jobe Yukon 4/3 Teal
A new level wetsuit and your tower of strength under the worst conditions.
- 4.0mm neoprene back and chest panels and 3.0mm arms and legs.
- Gymnast Construction. This is as flexible as you can get! Large one piece panels and minimum use of seams give the ultimate in flex and comfort.
- 100% Meltdown. Full 100% meltdown, thermo lining is used for maximum flex, warmth and comfort.
- Atom Knee+. This ultra resistant and ultra high endurance kneepad is designed to keep your wetsuit lasting for years. This technology is designed for extreme movement and flexibility.
- Xtend Force. Better than ever this stretchy, waterproof and super strong seam uses GBS construction combined with extra fluid rubber tape on the outside for added durability.
- Nip Cross. Jobes diagonal Nip Zip construction technology which opens from one side makes the suit more flexible because there is less resistance from the zipper and helps keep your lower back free from dangling strings that can interfere with a crucial handlepass. The high quality YKK zipper can be opened completely for easy entry and rolled seals are used to block water from entering.
- Nuclear Flex. Jobes masterpiece! This is Jobes most comfortable suit made from 100% Nuclear Flex neoprene and designed to give ultimate freedom of movement.
- Dry Lock wrist cuffs are used to keep water out by providing a snug yet comfortable fit that contours strategically to repel water entry during impact. This is the creme of the crop!
- Hydrophobic. Hydrophobic Skin panles on the outside of the suit are strategically positioned to help maintain warmth and repel water.
- Detach Ankle. Jobes detachable ankle strap helps make your wetsuit fit better at the ankles to prevent water entry no matter how bad conditions get.
Sizes: Small, Medium, MT, Large, LT, XLarge and XXLarge
Size chart for reference only…
Size Euro Height Chest Waist
S 48 5’7″-5’10” 35.5″-38″ 27″-31″
M 50 5’8″-5’11” 36.5″-39.5″ 29″-33″
MT 50 5’11”-6’2″ 36.5″-39.5″ 29″-33″
L 52 5’11”-6’2″ 38″-41″ 30″-34″
LT 52 6’2″-6’4″ 38″-41″ 30″-34″
XL 54 6’2″-6’4″ 38.5″-41.5″ 31″-35″
XXL 56 6’3″-6’5″ 41″-43.5″ 33″-37″
LT, MT, X-Large, S
Full Length Wetsuits