Jobe Prolix Wakeboard with Unit Bindings
1 in stock
Jobe Prolix Park Wakeboard Set – Includes Wakeboard and Unit Bindings
Strap into the Prolix and become a straight up beast on water, this canon is a true air trick monster. Get ready to push for the most insane air tricks. This semi-flex board will launch you to (high ground) the next level!
- Hybrid – The Hybrid Rocker features a blend of continuous and 3 stage rockers and brings the best of both worlds; fast pop and consistency. The aggressiveness of the 3 stage rocker and the stability of the continuous rocker is the perfect combination that makes these boards fast and stable.
- Slider Fins – Nylon with fibreglass reinforced slider fins with a flat top design which prevents board damage by obstacles.
- Solid Core – Functional and reliable molded polyurethane core. This has been widely used in low to high-end wakeboards and continues to remain an industry standard today.
- Rolled Edge – Helps to prevent the board from splitting at the edges. The rolled edge psoitions the seams of the edges at the top-side of the board instead of at the base. This way you can hit kickers and sliders without any worries.
- HIT Base – Stands for High Impact Technology. Sintered damage resisting base, slightly harder than the Armor Base that makes it even faster on obstacles. This is the most high end base that you can get when your goal is to hit as many sliders and kickers as you can.
- Triaxal – This special fibreglass weave has fibres thta have been positioned in three angles (0/+45/-45 degrees) in addition to running nose to tail. It reduces weight and allows for flex and torsion. Triaxal fibreglass fabric is a high strength stitch bonded product.
- Press – Jobes Press Technology is used to add additional surface area to the board in specfic areas to help maintain speed and stability on both rails and kickers.
- Insert Setup – Evo and 6″ inserts
Size chart for reference only…
Size Rider Weight (kg) Centre Width (cm) Tip/Tail Width (cm)
138 64-94 41.8 27.25
With a cool renewed design the Units are built for riders of all levels. These open toe bindings are adjustable in size making them accessible for a large range of foot sizes.
- Pull Loops – Allows you to clinch down the laces to be completely locked in.
- Adjustable – For a large range of various foot sizes.
- Foot Cloud Liner – 3 levels and blends of foam provide a precise performance, superior impact resistance and pro level support. With the custom like fit, this is the liner your feet are screaming for
- M6 Screws – The new M6 standard changes the game for wakeboarding. The metric thread on the new M6 hardware means the insert in the boards can be smaller. This means we have way more room for activities!
Size: US 7.5/11